DISCOUNTED DENTAL PLANS:
Access to Healthcare Network
4001 S. Virginia Street, Suite F
Reno, NV 89502
- Pay $45 every 3 months to get 20-60% off services at select in-network providers. Payments are required at time of service.
- Offers more than just dental coverage
Costco Dental Plan (through Delta Dental Care)
- Must be a Costco member
- Only valid with in-network providers
- Reduces dental care costs by 20-50% at select in-network providers
- Offers more than just dental coverage
- No annual spending limits
- Pay an Annual fee
- Payments have to be made at the time of service
- No deductibles or annual spending limit
CareCredit.com (Interest free financing)
- Healthcare credit card
- Subject to credit approval
- Offers minimum monthly payments
- Select providers only
CompassionateFinance.com (Interest free financing)
- Interest-free financing for 18 months
- Similar to care credit
- Offers monthly payments
(775) 688-4555 x 241
- Salvation Army will do one extraction per person per year. Call to see if you qualify. Let them know you heard about them through CC Clinic.
TMCC Dental Hygiene Clinic
7000 Dandini Blvd RDMT 415-A
Reno, NV 89512
- Low Cost dental hygiene services with extra discounts for veterans.
- Services include: Adult/child cleanings, dental nutritional counseling, oral cancer screening, preventative dental education, X-Rays, exams, cleanings, sealants, fluoride.
Elko Family Medical and Dental (Nevada Health Centers)
762 14th St. Elko, NV 89801
- Accepts Medicare, Medicaid, most private insurances, and has a sliding-fee scale for patient’s w/o insurance
Sierra Smiles (SierraSmilesReno.com)
- Takes Care Credit and Compassionate Finance
- Offers flexible payments and have their own “Quality Dental Plan” for those w/o insurance
Whites Creek Dental (www.WhitesCreekDental.com)
15 McCabe Dr. #104 Reno, NV 89511
- Accepts Care Credit for payment plans
Dr. Teeth – Whitney Bryant, DDS
35 Regency Way Ste. C Reno, NV 89509
- Will see 2 Medicaid patients per week
- Offers “Medicaid pricing” for all services not covered by Medicaid
Affordable Dentures & Implants (www.AffordableDentures.com)
4875 Kietzke Ln. Ste. B, Reno, NV 89509 – Fire Creek Crossing
- Free consult and x-ray for new denture patients
- Dentures starting at $450 (partial upper or lower, full upper or lower; full set of dentures for $765)
- Extractions per tooth: Simple $95 – Complex $155
**Medicaid Patients Only
Local office’s customer service #: 775-687-1900
Liberty Dental – Representative Xenia Pyne: (888) 401-1128 ext. 6308
**Adopt A Vet Dental Program (AAVD – VETERANS ONLY)
**Reno Sparks Tribal Health Center (AMERICAN INDIANS & ALASKA NATIVES ONLY)
1715 Kuenzli St. Reno, NV
- Provides much more than just dental.
- There is a small fee for crowns, dentures, and partials to cover lab expenses.
**NNDS Emergencies (FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY)
- On-Call Dental Referral Service
- Not available on holidays or weekends
**Community Health Alliance (21 y.o & YOUNGER ONLY)
1055 S. Wells Ave Reno, NV 89502
- For emergency situations, go to the CHA clinic for an urgent care dental appointment if you are 21 years old or younger. At that appointment, they will do an exam and give your child an appointment at a later date to have the work done. Treatment offered on sliding payment scale.
**Healthy Smile Healthy Child (FOR CHILDREN ONLY)
- No- to Low-Cost dental care for children
- Sliding scale fees depending on income levels
Over the Counter Pain Relief Options: (all suggestions can be found online or at your local drug store (CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, etc.))
- A gel you apply with a q-tip, and/or an oral mouth rinse (mouthwash). Follow directions on packaging.
- Salt Water Rinses
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of table salt into 1 cup of boiling water. Let the water cool down, then swish it in your mouth for at least 30 seconds. Do this as often as necessary.
- Hydrogen Peroxide Rinses
- Swish with hydrogen peroxide for at least 30 seconds after each meal and before bedtime. DO NOT SWALLOW!
- For cracked teeth or a loose filling, try covering the tooth with sugar free gum or dental/tooth wax. This will create a temporary barrier that may make it easier for you to eat/drink.
- A small amount of Vanilla, Almond, or Peppermint extracts can be dabbed onto the area of soreness a few times a day to help soothe the pain. Be cautious with the amount, as extracts can burn if applied liberally or too frequently.
- Apply a cold compress to the exterior cheek/jaw (if using an icepack or equivalent, make sure you protect your skin with a paper towel or dishcloth) as often as necessary. You can try holding ice water in your mouth as well, if cold temperatures don’t bother your tooth.
If you are experiencing symptoms of fever, swelling in your face/neck/gums, or drainage around a tooth please go to the nearest Emergency Department (Ex: Renown Regional, Renown South Meadows, Saint Mary’s, Northern Nevada Medical Center, ER at McCarran). Please call our office at 775-358-8913 with any additional questions regarding the above listed resources.